Thursday, October 14, 2010

Desperado

 Desperado (8a+) Gimmerknowe; Photo-Adam Watson

Been a quiet month for me, just at the end of my yearly month off from climbing. Feel as though most of the tweaks from the season have healed so it's finally time to get back on some rock.

Just before my little holiday I managed to sneak a repeat of Earl's 8a+ up at Gimmerknowe, well pleased as it went down in about half an hour or so. Crazy body tension and real touch and go cut loose! 'Think' this was probably the 3rd ascent?

The next evening Andy P and I headed out to Bowden to have a play on The Crack - perfect conditions meant I was scared and backing off the 5a topout before I knew it. Video below for your entertainment. I need to grow some balls....


Nige Callender Loving The Craic from Andrew Porter on Vimeo.

Loser! :o)