Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fail, fail and fail again

Couple of frustrating days out over the last few weeks. Been repeatedly falling off the last move of The Bitch for 3 sessions. Trouble is, I've been falling off there since my 4th attempt on the problem. Pretty much every time I can just pull back on and do the move - not hard, just a case of hitting it lucky as the foot is tricky to see. Unfortunately the warmer it gets, the less lucky I think I may be feeling!

After the sun came round onto the bloc we just bailed to Kyloe In. Pretty unproductive day, though Mark G. and I did do Crouching Tiger (Sitter probably warrants 7b+ rather than 7c) which was a cool problem so sortof made up for the days failings. Came home and put in a good training session too so not a waste by any means.

Photo: Came back from a rest between goes to find this little guy showing a particular interest in my shoes and in the process scared the $%@! out of me. Thought it was a snake at first - terrified of the things!